American Signature Furniture is now hiring a Warehouse Associate.
As a Warehouse Associate you are responsible for executing warehouse and delivery operations. You will report directly to the Warehouse Manager.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Track record of serving others and putting team goals first.
• Have an owner's mindset. Take ownership over everything within the scope of your responsibility.
• Embody an adventure guide. Have a passion for the business, bringing curiosity and innovation to the job.
• Be proactive. Identify and solve problems.
• Be flexible to shifting priorities and a changing environment.
• Have a desire to continuously improve.
• Willing to submit to physical capability test.
• Ensure that our customers receive their furniture in perfect working condition.
• Unpack trailer merchandise and store merchandise.
• Assist with scanning as needed.
• Prep daily pick-up merchandise and the next day’s deliveries.
• Assist with staging furniture for customers.
• Assist with merchandising the show room floor.
• Assist Warehouse Leader with quality assurance.
• Pull merchandise from stock and stage it for delivery.
• Ability to follow safety guidelines.
• Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and team members.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
At American Signature Inc., we believe everyone has the right to a well-furnished life. Every day, our customers embark upon their personal style journey—an adventure. To that purpose, we are committed to providing our customers with an easy and fun furniture shopping experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.