Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver
American Signature Furniture is now hiring a Class A CDL Delivery Truck Driver.
As a Delivery Truck Driver you are responsible for executing a satisfying delivery experience in our customers’ homes. You are the last touch point our customers have with our company, which directly impacts our business.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Willing to submit to physical capability test.
• Clean Motor Vehicle Record.
• At least 21 years of age.
• Willing to work at least 45 hours a week.
• Proven record of delivering great customer service.
• Track record of serving others and putting team goals first.
• Have an owner's mindset. Take ownership over everything within the scope of your responsibility.
• Embody an adventure guide. Have a passion for the business, bringing curiosity and innovation to the job.
• Be proactive. Identify and solve problems.
• Be flexible to shifting priorities and a changing environment.
• Have a desire to continuously improve.
• Drive furniture truck to customers’ homes in a safe and responsible manner.
• Assemble and place furniture in our customers’ homes with the utmost care.
• Contact customers regarding their delivery.
• Lead Delivery Helpers in resolving issues with customers in their homes.
• Drive customer loyalty as the last point of contact with our customers.
• Act in a professional and courteous manner at all times. Represent the company in a positive light.
• Ability to perform continuous lifting and maneuvering of heavy furniture.
• Ability to lead/direct work of delivery helpers to ensure the proper delivery of merchandise.
• Ability to follow safety guidelines.
• Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and team members.
At American Signature Inc., we believe everyone has the right to a well-furnished life. Every day, our customers embark upon their personal style journey—an adventure. To that purpose, we are committed to providing our customers with an easy and fun furniture shopping experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.